All-Day Open Board Gaming in Metrowest on Saturday [6/8/2013]

  • das_ninj4
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2013
      Hi Unity Gamers!

      I have organized an all-day open gaming event for this Saturday at the Old School House Pub & Restaurant on 17 School Street, Hudson, MA 01749.

      Open gaming starts at 11AM and the pub is open for us to use until 10PM. Anyone interested in playing board games is welcome.

      The pub has a small parking lot attached to it and it owns another parking lot directly across from it on School Street. Street parking in Hudson is free and there are free municipal lots just a few blocks away if all other options are exhausted.

      As with any situation where a proprietor provides gaming space, it would be nice to patronize them. Their menu is posted on their web site: http://oldschoolhousepubandrestaurant.com

      I have eaten at this place once and the food is quite excellent!

      Our current RSVP level indicates we have about fifteen showing up for Saturday. Hope you can join us for the gaming marathon. :D

      If you are on BGG, my guild's forum thread for this event is at: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/975845/all-day-quarterly-682013

      If you want to keep up with more board gaming events in Metrowest, then please join our guild: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/1548

      das_ninja