Game Guild Day at FNC this Saturday

  • madcapmartini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2013
      A full day of board gaming awaits you this Saturday!!

      Starting at 10 a.m., come by FNC in Bellingham for our monthly Game Guild Day. It's become quite an event, so come by and check us out. Easy to get to from I-495, exit 17.

      191 Mechanic St. (rt. 140)
      Bellingham, MA

      www.friendlycomics.com

      We're also on BGG:

      http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1514

      Feel free to bring the kids as we are a family friendly store and game group!

      Email me with any questions. See you Saturday!