Porter Square Gaming!

  • Felix A Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 2, 2013
      Back from our Hiatus!

      Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
      Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square
      T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends
      around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and
      friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

      Felix
    • Felix A Rodriguez