Large Arkham Horror and Tannhauser collections for sale - Boston Area

  • tennbergbgg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      I am looking to sell my large Arkham Horror and Tannhauser collections, both of which are in need of loving homes. More information on these collections can be found via this thread on BoardGameGeek with links to descriptions and photos.

      http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/984464/metro-boston-large-arkham-horror-and-tannhauser

      If you are interested or have any questions, please message me directly here or on BoardGameGeek.

      Michael (Tennberg on BGG)