Re: Anyone going to Gencon?

  • jasivak2012
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2013
      I'll be there! Have been going for a number of years so I'm now focused on trying new (to me) games or old favorites. I have pre-registered for those games for most of the time and only have sporadic times available for free play. However, if you have not preregistered, don't worry as there is so much to do there ... so much that you will never be bored. And the vendor floor will keep you buys and trying new games.

      I'll be there all 4 days.

      Joe

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Joaquim <vingador7@...> wrote:

      > Just saw that you are going to GenCon , which days are you going ?
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Jun 1, 2013, at 10:21 AM, "cvonh" <curseyoukhan@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I'm going for the first time. It would be great to hang out/play games with other UGers.

    • cvonh
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2013
        I'll be there all four days as well. I'm competing in the Catan tournament Thursday and hopefully Friday.

        Anyone else going please email me directly and hopefully we can coordinate something.