Sidewalk Sale and Coupon for FNC

  • madcapmartini
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2013
      If you are in the Bellingham area this weekend, Friendly Neighborhood Comics is having a sidewalk sale. Many board games will be marked down and we are offering a coupon for 30% off one gaming purchase. Also, all miniature painting supplies are 50% off. Paints are buy 2@$1.99 and get the third free.

      To receive the coupon, find this week's newsletter on our FB page. To qualify for the discount, join our guild on BGG:

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/1514

      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Friendly-Neighborhood-Comics/191731623437

      And don't forget - next Saturday (June 8) will be our monthly game day. Open gaming all day starting at 10 a.m.

      Stay cool and have a great weekend!

      Friendly Neighborhood Comics
      191 Mechanic St.
      Bellingham, MA 02019