Re: [Unity_Games] Unnecessary List Emails

    Message 1 of 7 , May 28 10:25 AM
      On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Gemini6Ice <yahoogroups@...> wrote:
      > I have to agree with muttstain: these list replies are unnecessary and a little spammy.

      Eh. We've all hit Reply by mistake rather than Forward. It happens -
      life's short, move on.

      Now... top-quoting should be punishable by drowning.

      :D

      Dave
    • E
      Message 2 of 7 , May 28 10:38 AM
        I just wanted to chime in with my opinion.

        I like turtles.

        ________________________________
        > I have to agree with muttstain: these list replies are unnecessary and a little spammy.

        Eh. We've all hit Reply by mistake rather than Forward. It happens -
        life's short, move on.

        Now... top-quoting should be punishable by drowning.

        :D

        Dave

      • Craig B
        Message 3 of 7 , May 28 10:41 AM
          I think we ALL know that Lamp > Turtles.

          - Craig

          I just wanted to chime in with my opinion.

          I like turtles.

        • Brian Benston
          Message 4 of 7 , May 28 11:20 AM
            I pooped.