  • muttstain2
    Message 1 of 7 , May 28, 2013
      1a
      Re: Moving game sale by markhickernell

      1b
      Re: Moving game sale by "Bill Goode" billinboston

      1c
      Re: Moving game sale by markhickernell

      1d
      Re: Moving game sale by "William Dickens" wdickens

      1e
      Re: Moving game sale by "Bill Goode" billinboston

      1f
      Re: Moving game sale by "Bill Goode" billinboston

      2
      100 Games Sale -- **New Date JUNE 2nd ** by "chefdave28" chefdave28

      3a
      Closet Cleaning Sale! $15/$10/$5/Free by "Dave Bernazzani" dbergis

      3b
      Re: Closet Cleaning Sale! $15/$10/$5/Free by "Dave Bernazzani" dbergis

      3c
      Re: Closet Cleaning Sale! $15/$10/$5/Free by "Nate Meyer" n8.meyer

      3d
      Re: Closet Cleaning Sale! $15/$10/$5/Free by "Mathew Thomsen" madcapmartini

      3e
      Re: Closet Cleaning Sale! $15/$10/$5/Free by "Mathew Thomsen" madcapmartini

      3f
      Re: Closet Cleaning Sale! $15/$10/$5/Free by "chitshappen" chitshappen

      3g
      Re: Closet Cleaning Sale! $15/$10/$5/Free by "Dave Bernazzani" dbergis

      3h
      Re: Closet Cleaning Sale! $15/$10/$5/Free by "Dave Bernazzani" dbergis

      =

      This is what my last digest looked like.

      PLEASE - offering games for sale once is fine. All replies should be made to the seller, NOT to the list.

    • Nate
      Message 2 of 7 , May 28, 2013
        Meh, I see no problem with it. Besides, some people reply to all accidentally.

        Posting to the list with no "Subject" - now that is a punishable offense! :)

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Muttstain@... wrote:

        > 1a
        > Re: Moving game sale by markhickernell
        >

        > 1b
        > Re: Moving game sale by "Bill Goode" billinboston
        >

        > 1c
        > Re: Moving game sale by markhickernell
        >

        > 1d
        > Re: Moving game sale by "William Dickens" wdickens
        >

        > 1e
        > Re: Moving game sale by "Bill Goode" billinboston
        >

        > 1f
        > Re: Moving game sale by "Bill Goode" billinboston
        >

        > 2
        > 100 Games Sale -- **New Date JUNE 2nd ** by "chefdave28" chefdave28
        >

        > 3a
        > Closet Cleaning Sale! $15/$10/$5/Free by "Dave Bernazzani" dbergis
        >

        > 3b
        > Re: Closet Cleaning Sale! $15/$10/$5/Free by "Dave Bernazzani" dbergis
        >

        > 3c
        > Re: Closet Cleaning Sale! $15/$10/$5/Free by "Nate Meyer" n8.meyer
        >

        > 3d
        > Re: Closet Cleaning Sale! $15/$10/$5/Free by "Mathew Thomsen" madcapmartini
        >

        > 3e
        > Re: Closet Cleaning Sale! $15/$10/$5/Free by "Mathew Thomsen" madcapmartini
        >

        > 3f
        > Re: Closet Cleaning Sale! $15/$10/$5/Free by "chitshappen" chitshappen
        >

        > 3g
        > Re: Closet Cleaning Sale! $15/$10/$5/Free by "Dave Bernazzani" dbergis
        >

        > 3h
        > Re: Closet Cleaning Sale! $15/$10/$5/Free by "Dave Bernazzani" dbergis
        >

        > =
        >

        > This is what my last digest looked like.
        >

        > PLEASE - offering games for sale once is fine. All replies should be made to the seller, NOT to the list.

      • Gemini6Ice
        Message 3 of 7 , May 28, 2013
          I have to agree with muttstain: these list replies are unnecessary and a little spammy. The ridiculous part is that most sellers explicitly state "please reply directly to me," yet people reply to the list.

          If your reply is a question or clarification about the sale that all would find relevant, please *do* reply to list. If you are just telling the seller, "Ooh, I'll buy FaceWars 42nd Edition for $10," then that belongs on a private e-mail.

          Message 4 of 7 , May 28, 2013
            On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Gemini6Ice <yahoogroups@...> wrote:
            > I have to agree with muttstain: these list replies are unnecessary and a little spammy.

            Eh. We've all hit Reply by mistake rather than Forward. It happens -
            life's short, move on.

            Now... top-quoting should be punishable by drowning.

            :D

            Dave
          • E
            Message 5 of 7 , May 28, 2013
              I just wanted to chime in with my opinion.

              I like turtles.

              ________________________________
              > I have to agree with muttstain: these list replies are unnecessary and a little spammy.

              Eh. We've all hit Reply by mistake rather than Forward. It happens -
              life's short, move on.

              Now... top-quoting should be punishable by drowning.

              :D

              Dave

            • Craig B
              Message 6 of 7 , May 28, 2013
                I think we ALL know that Lamp > Turtles.

                - Craig

                I just wanted to chime in with my opinion.

                I like turtles.

              • Brian Benston
                Message 7 of 7 , May 28, 2013
                  I pooped.