WTB: Europa Tour

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 1:13 PM
      Does anyone have a copy of the Schmidt Spiele version of Europa Tour that
      they are willing to sell? This is my daughter's favorite game, and I'd
      like to present her with a copy that she can take with her to college in
      the fall. She prefers this version over the Out of the Box 10 Day in
      Europe version.

      Thanks in advance.

      - Phil

      --