Re: [Unity_Games] Moving game sale

  • Bill Goode
    Message 1 of 11 , May 25, 2013
      Ran, The Caucasus Campaign, and The Spanish Civil War are all still
      available. I can set those aside on top of Age of Steam for you.

      Anime Boston is at Hynes Convention Center, correct? I could meet you
      around the Pru tomorrow when I get out of work if you'd like. Thursday or
      Friday next week will work as well if you don't feel like carrying the
      games around with you tomorrow.

      Bill

      On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 7:27 AM, <mhickernell@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Bill,
      > I'm thinking I may have waited too long to respond, but I'm also
      > interested in:
      >
      > RAF: The Battle of Britain
      > Ran
      > Europe Engulfed
      > The Caucasus Campaign
      > Crusader Rex
      > The Spanish Civil War
      >
      > Wish I needed Small World, Titan, or Arkham Horror!
      > I can come out to JP sometime next week that works for you.
      > Thanks!
      >
      > -Mark

    • Bill Goode
      Message 2 of 11 , May 25, 2013
        Hey Bill,

        I'm moving to New Haven, so I'll definitely be heading up to Boston on
        occasion.

        Unfortunately both Evo and Dominant Species are claimed at this time. I'm
        at work right now, but when I get home I'll send you an updated list of
        what is still available.

        Bill