Re: [Unity_Games] Moving game sale

  • markhickernell
    Message 1 of 11 , May 25 4:00 AM
      Yes, please! Thanks.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Bill Goode [mailto:goode.bill.p@...]
      Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 11:42 PM
      To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Unity_Games] Moving game sale

      Hi Mark,

      Age of Steam is still available at this time. Unfortunately I've already told someone else that they can have Netrunner though.

      Would you like me to set aside Age of Steam for you?

      Bill

      On May 24, 2013, at 10:56 PM, mhickernell@... wrote:

      > Bill,
      > I'd be interested in Age of Steam +, Android: Netrunner, and probably others, need to check what I have. I can come to JP to pick up.
      > -Mark

    • markhickernell
      Message 2 of 11 , May 25 4:27 AM
        Bill,
        I'm thinking I may have waited too long to respond, but I'm also interested in:
        RAF: The Battle of Britain
        Ran
        Europe Engulfed
        The Caucasus Campaign
        Crusader Rex
        The Spanish Civil War

        Wish I needed Small World, Titan, or Arkham Horror!
        I can come out to JP sometime next week that works for you.
        Thanks!
        -Mark

        Message 3 of 11 , May 25 5:02 AM
          Will do. What days work for you to meet up? I'll be around Jamaica Plain
          this evening from about 3:30 on. Sunday-Wednesday I'll be at work in the
          mornings until 3:30 or so and in Jamaica Plain in the evenings. Thursday
          and Friday I'll be around JP most of the day.

          Bill

          On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 7:00 AM, <mhickernell@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Yes, please! Thanks.

        • William Dickens
          Message 4 of 11 , May 25 5:59 AM
            Hey Bill!
            Sorry to hear you are leaving us! I'd be happy to help lighten your moving
            load. I would certainly be willing to take Evo off your hands also dominant
            species. I might be interested in several of the war games as well but I
            will need to check Game Geek.
            Bill

          • Bill Goode
            Message 5 of 11 , May 25 8:20 AM
              Ran, The Caucasus Campaign, and The Spanish Civil War are all still
              available. I can set those aside on top of Age of Steam for you.

              Anime Boston is at Hynes Convention Center, correct? I could meet you
              around the Pru tomorrow when I get out of work if you'd like. Thursday or
              Friday next week will work as well if you don't feel like carrying the
              games around with you tomorrow.

              Bill

              Message 6 of 11 , May 25 8:29 AM
                Hey Bill,

                I'm moving to New Haven, so I'll definitely be heading up to Boston on
                occasion.

                Unfortunately both Evo and Dominant Species are claimed at this time. I'm
                at work right now, but when I get home I'll send you an updated list of
                what is still available.

                Bill