Re: [Unity_Games] Moving game sale

  • Bill Goode
    Message 1 of 11 , May 24, 2013
      Hi Mark,

      Age of Steam is still available at this time. Unfortunately I've already told someone else that they can have Netrunner though.

      Would you like me to set aside Age of Steam for you?

      Bill

      On May 24, 2013, at 10:56 PM, mhickernell@... wrote:

      > Bill,
      > I'd be interested in Age of Steam +, Android: Netrunner, and probably others, need to check what I have. I can come to JP to pick up.
      > -Mark

    • markhickernell
      Message 2 of 11 , May 25, 2013
        Yes, please! Thanks.

        Message 3 of 11 , May 25, 2013
          Bill,
          I'm thinking I may have waited too long to respond, but I'm also interested in:
          RAF: The Battle of Britain
          Ran
          Europe Engulfed
          The Caucasus Campaign
          Crusader Rex
          The Spanish Civil War

          Wish I needed Small World, Titan, or Arkham Horror!
          I can come out to JP sometime next week that works for you.
          Thanks!
          -Mark

          Message 4 of 11 , May 25, 2013
            Will do. What days work for you to meet up? I'll be around Jamaica Plain
            this evening from about 3:30 on. Sunday-Wednesday I'll be at work in the
            mornings until 3:30 or so and in Jamaica Plain in the evenings. Thursday
            and Friday I'll be around JP most of the day.

            Bill

            On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 7:00 AM, <mhickernell@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Yes, please! Thanks.

          • William Dickens
            Message 5 of 11 , May 25, 2013
              Hey Bill!
              Sorry to hear you are leaving us! I'd be happy to help lighten your moving
              load. I would certainly be willing to take Evo off your hands also dominant
              species. I might be interested in several of the war games as well but I
              will need to check Game Geek.
              Bill

            • Bill Goode
              Message 6 of 11 , May 25, 2013
                Ran, The Caucasus Campaign, and The Spanish Civil War are all still
                available. I can set those aside on top of Age of Steam for you.

                Anime Boston is at Hynes Convention Center, correct? I could meet you
                around the Pru tomorrow when I get out of work if you'd like. Thursday or
                Friday next week will work as well if you don't feel like carrying the
                games around with you tomorrow.

                Bill

                Message 7 of 11 , May 25, 2013
                  Hey Bill,

                  I'm moving to New Haven, so I'll definitely be heading up to Boston on
                  occasion.

                  Unfortunately both Evo and Dominant Species are claimed at this time. I'm
                  at work right now, but when I get home I'll send you an updated list of
                  what is still available.

                  Bill