Moving game sale

  • Bill Goode
    Message 1 of 11 , May 24, 2013
      I'm moving out of state and am looking to cut down my game collection in
      order to reduce the number of boxes I'm bringing with me. There's some good
      stuff in here, some of it out of print, and at good prices.

      The only catch is that I don't really have much time to travel right now
      since I'm getting ready for the move. I can meet people nearby my work in
      the nearby the Symphony in the early afternoon, or around Jamaica Plain in
      the late afternoon and evening.

      *$35*

      Sekigahara: The Unification of Japan**

      *$30*

      Settlers of Catan: Das Buch - game variants, includes English translation

      Agricola + Z/O decks � small tear on one box corner

      Dominant Species

      *$25*

      Europe Engulfed

      SPQR: Deluxe Edition � un-punched

      *$20*

      Titan � Valley Games edition, torn box corner

      Asia Engulfed

      Age of Steam + America/Europe expansion

      Crusader Rex

      RAF: The Battle of Britain

      Manoeuvre

      Fury of Dracula

      Small World

      Arkham Horror

      Android: Netrunner

      *$15*

      The Caucasus Campaign � un-punched

      Carcassonne � includes The River, Inns & Cathedrals, Traders and Builders

      1960: The Making of the President � one torn box corner

      Glory II: Across the Rappahannock � un-opened

      The Spanish Civil War 1936-1939 � includes corrected errata counters

      Ran (GMT) � un-punched

      Serpents of the Seas � partially punched

      *$10*

      World if Warcraft Adventure Game � torn box corner, unopened components

      Liberty: The American Revolution

      Dominant Species: The Card Game

      Evo: The Last Gasp of the Dinosaurs � minor wear on box

      Please contact me directly if you see anything you want.

      Bill

    • J. Welch Narron
      Message 2 of 11 , May 24, 2013
        Hey Bill,

        I'm interested in Netrunner and possibly
        Dominant Species Card Game. I could head into JP tomorrow if you're going to be around. Shoot me an email here and let me know and we can exchange numbers and coordinate. Thanks!

        Welch

      • markhickernell
        Message 3 of 11 , May 24, 2013
          Bill,
          I'd be interested in Age of Steam +, Android: Netrunner, and probably others, need to check what I have. I can come to JP to pick up.
          -Mark

            Unfortunately I've already told someone else they could have both of those. I'll let you know if that falls through.

            Bill

          • Bill Goode
            Message 5 of 11 , May 24, 2013
              Hi Mark,

              Age of Steam is still available at this time. Unfortunately I've already told someone else that they can have Netrunner though.

              Would you like me to set aside Age of Steam for you?

              Bill

              On May 24, 2013, at 10:56 PM, mhickernell@... wrote:

              > Bill,
              > I'd be interested in Age of Steam +, Android: Netrunner, and probably others, need to check what I have. I can come to JP to pick up.
              > -Mark

            • markhickernell
              Message 6 of 11 , May 25, 2013
                Yes, please! Thanks.

                Message 7 of 11 , May 25, 2013
                  Bill,
                  I'm thinking I may have waited too long to respond, but I'm also interested in:
                  RAF: The Battle of Britain
                  Ran
                  Europe Engulfed
                  The Caucasus Campaign
                  Crusader Rex
                  The Spanish Civil War

                  Wish I needed Small World, Titan, or Arkham Horror!
                  I can come out to JP sometime next week that works for you.
                  Thanks!
                  -Mark

                  Message 8 of 11 , May 25, 2013
                    Will do. What days work for you to meet up? I'll be around Jamaica Plain
                    this evening from about 3:30 on. Sunday-Wednesday I'll be at work in the
                    mornings until 3:30 or so and in Jamaica Plain in the evenings. Thursday
                    and Friday I'll be around JP most of the day.

                    Bill

                    On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 7:00 AM, <mhickernell@...> wrote:

                    > **
                    >

                    > Yes, please! Thanks.

                  • William Dickens
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 25, 2013
                      Hey Bill!
                      Sorry to hear you are leaving us! I'd be happy to help lighten your moving
                      load. I would certainly be willing to take Evo off your hands also dominant
                      species. I might be interested in several of the war games as well but I
                      will need to check Game Geek.
                      Bill

                    • Bill Goode
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 25, 2013
                        Ran, The Caucasus Campaign, and The Spanish Civil War are all still
                        available. I can set those aside on top of Age of Steam for you.

                        Anime Boston is at Hynes Convention Center, correct? I could meet you
                        around the Pru tomorrow when I get out of work if you'd like. Thursday or
                        Friday next week will work as well if you don't feel like carrying the
                        games around with you tomorrow.

                        Bill

                        Message 11 of 11 , May 25, 2013
                          Hey Bill,

                          I'm moving to New Haven, so I'll definitely be heading up to Boston on
                          occasion.

                          Unfortunately both Evo and Dominant Species are claimed at this time. I'm
                          at work right now, but when I get home I'll send you an updated list of
                          what is still available.

                          Bill