Games for sale

  • Muttstain
    Message 1 of 12 , May 12, 2013
      I have run out of room, so I have decided to try to sell off some of the games we don't play any more.

      All are in very good condition with the exception of Apples to Apples (in shrink but box damage) and Where There's a Will (box damage)

      Some of these games are out of print or not available now. In each case I have looked at the going rate on BGG Marketplace and Ebay and am selling for less.

      I will also reduce prices for people buying multiple games.

      Lastly, I have a bunch of Heroscape pieces for sale as well, but I have to research exactly what I have. The base set, a bunch of expansions, and a Toy's R Us promo piece are all mixed together. In addition I have 4 different unopened Jandor's Oath packs and a Volcanic Wasteland terrain expansion also unopened. If anyone is interested let me know and we can work something out.

      Here's the list:

      Apples to Apples Party Box

      $10.00

      Ascending Empires (out of print)

      $50.00

      Beest

      $8.00

      Biesti Boys

      $8.00

      Bloodsuckers

      $15.00

      Booby-Trap

      $10.00

      Castle Ravenloft

      $30.00

      Claymania

      $5.00

      Cluzzle

      $8.00

      Cowabunga

      $8.00

      Crack the Case

      $10.00

      Crocodile Pool Party

      $5.00

      Current Number of the Beast

      $10.00

      Dead Man's Treasure

      $8.00

      Ebay the Game

      $10.00

      Funny Business

      $10.00

      Garfield Card Game

      $2.00

      Ghost Party

      $25.00

      Hang in There

      $25.00

      Haunted Ruins

      $15.00

      Hispaniola

      $5.00

      Kaigan

      $35.00

      Krumble

      $10.00

      Malta

      $5.00

      Munchkin

      $10.00

      Mwahahaha

      $25.00

      Nameburst

      $5.00

      Outburst 2

      $5.00

      Penguin

      $5.00

      Phase 10

      $2.00

      Picknick Panic

      $2.00

      Pit

      $2.00

      Princess Bride:Storming the Castle

      $10.00

      Quest

      $10.00

      Quicksand

      $5.00

      Quizzard

      $30.00

      Risk Godstorm

      $20.00

      Rocketville

      $5.00

      Ruin

      $20.00

      Safranito

      $30.00

      Screen Test

      $10.00

      Showdown Yahtzee

      $5.00

      Smiley Face

      $5.00

      Stonehenge

      $12.00

      Stretch Call

      $20.00

      Sucking Vacuum

      $25.00

      Talking Bull

      $10.00

      Tower of Mystery

      $10.00

      Tricks

      $10.00

      TV Guide The Game

      $5.00

      Venture Forth

      $25.00

      War & Sheep

      $5.00

      Where there's a Will

      $20.00

      Games can be picked up at a Thursday FRAGS event, or this coming weekend at Framingcon.

      -Matt

    • SHAWN MURPHY
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 20, 2014
        Tikal
        Monsters Menace America
        Monsters Ravage America
        Win Place & Show
        Return of the Heroes
        & Under the Shadow expansion
        Lost Cities
        Hellas
        Talisman 2nd edition
        Magic Realm
        New England
        Bang!
        Bang! Dodge City
        London Cabbie Game
        Arena Maximus
        Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
        Marvel Super Heroes basic set
        Bushwhackin' Varmints
        Road to the White House
        Statis Pro Basketball
        Diplomacy
        Imperium : Empires in Conflict
        Pursue The Pennant
        National Pro Hockey
        Strat-o-Matic Basketball Baseball Football and Hockey
        221B Baker Street
        Feudal
        The Great Downhill Ski Game
        Deluxe Scrabble with Rotating Board
        Techno Witches
        Risk
        Bananagrams
        Star Trek The Next Generation
        Hockey One on One Challenge CCG starter
        Star Trek The Next Generation CCG starterx2
        Rummikub
        Tudor Electric Football
        Tudor Electric Basketball
        Planet of the Apes
        Bobby Orr Hockey
        Pink Panther
        Charlie's Angels
        Bionic Woman
        Fantasy Island
        Love Boat
        Dukes of Hazzard
        Happy Days
        Bioviva
        Beginners Chess
        Also a bunch of chess sets including a couple of nice boards from Mexico and a nice Lewis set

        Some games are in great shape , a couple unpunched , most of the older titles have damaged boxes with torn corners. The only items in the expensive category are the Lewis chess set , Magic Realm , and Strat-O-Matic cards.
        Make me a fair offer and stop by to pick up in JP this weekend.

        Email me with any questions:

        vixmurphy@...

        Thanks,

        Shawn
      • hotc3
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 20, 2014
          I'm interested possibly in these two games, but can't find BGG entries for
          them.
          > Imperium : Empires in Conflict
          > Bobby Orr Hockey

          Don't know if I can get to JP this weekend, but I live south of Boston and
          perhaps we can work something out. I work in Boston three days a week.

          Walter.

          --
          Walter H. Hunt
          Grand Historian, Grand Lodge of Massachusetts
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 20, 2014
            Hi Walter,

            How far south are you? Unfortunately I'm leaving on Tuesday afternoon, so I'm seeing what I can purge b4 then. Imperium is in excellent condition, unpunched I believe. Bobby Orr needs a little TLC as a couple of players are touch to move, mainly because of the rink near them. But it's pretty good shape for it's age.

            To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
            From: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 07:09:23 -0400
            Subject: Re: [Unity_Games] Games for sale

            I'm interested possibly in these two games, but can't find BGG entries for
            them.
            > Imperium : Empires in Conflict
            > Bobby Orr Hockey

            Don't know if I can get to JP this weekend, but I live south of Boston and
            perhaps we can work something out. I work in Boston three days a week.

            Walter.

            --
            Walter H. Hunt
            Grand Historian, Grand Lodge of Massachusetts
            hotc@...
            http://www.walterhunt.com
            http://www.masonicgenealogy.com

          • muttstain2
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 21, 2016

              Games for sale (all are used in Very Good condition unless otherwise noted)

              Flick'em Up - still in shrink - $40

              Warhammer Fantasty Roleplaying - $40 ($90 at Amazon!)

              Warhammer Fantasy Adventurer's Toolkit - $25

              Torn Armor - $50 (out of print and very hard to find)

              Greedy Greedy Goblins - $21

              Artifacts Inc - $13

              Argue - $20

              Smash Up - $20

              Krumble - $20 (out of print and very hard to find)

              Lady Alice - $20

              Monster My Neighbor - $10

              Spy Alley - $20

              Tiny Epic Kingdoms (KS Edition) - $24

              Creature College (KS Edition) - $60 (not yet available)

              Rune Age - $10

              Pressure Matrix (in shrink) - $10

              Cultists and Cthulhu (KS edition w/ 2 addon decks) - $40

              Ruin - $5

              Dungeon Run - $75 (out of print - going for $125 on Amazon)

              Tasnia (KS Edition) - $25

              King of Tokyo Promo Pack - $5

              King of NY Promo Cards - $1 each
              UN Headquarters (2 available)
              Monster Idol (2 Available)
              Improvised Weapons
              Hibernation
              NY City Defender

              Belfort Guild Promo Pack - $5

              Cacao promo pack - $5

              Viva Java Promo pack - $5

              Glass Roads Promo Pack (German) - $5

              Zhanguo Promo Pack - $5

              Please contact me directly. I can bring these to the Tabletop gaming quarterly Saturday.

              -Matt

               muttstain@...

            • Christine Lawrence
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 29
                It's spring cleaning time!  Below is a list of games I'm selling.  They are all in great condition.  Please email me directly at christine.lawrence@... to avoid spamming the list.

                Cash pickup in Stoneham, MA.  I work at home most of the time, so schedule is fairly flex.  First come, first served.

                Thanks,
                Chris

                Aquädukt$8
                AquaSphere (in shrink)$18
                Beowulf: The Legend$15
                Bootleggers (Eagle 2004)$12
                Carcassonne$15
                Catan w/5-6 player expansion$25
                Catan: Seafarers$20
                Caylus (Ystari 2005)$25
                Caverna$70
                Container$90
                Dragon Punch (in shrink)$2
                Genoa (Rio Grande)$20
                Hansa Teutonica$40
                Hermagor$12
                Hold Your Breath! w/5-6 player expansion (in shrink)$5
                Homesteaders$20
                Lemonade Stand (in shrink)$8
                Lewis & Clark$25
                Milestones (in shrink)$15
                Nations$30
                Navegador$30
                One Night Revolution$8
                Ora et Labora$60
                Puerto Rico (2002)$15
                Risk Legacy (4 games played)$5
                Saboteur$8
                Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game$40