Game Day - This Saturday at FNC in Bellingham

  • madcapmartini
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      Don't forget - this Saturday is our monthly board game day at Friendly Neighborhood Comics! We start at 10 a.m. and go all day. To double the awesome - we will also have Designer Bryan Johnson there teaching his hot new game Island Fortres at noon. Don't miss this chance! It's an awesome game and will round out a full day of board gaming.

      We have made arrangements to use additional space so bring your friends and your favorite big games. Let's make it an awesome day for everyone!

      For store info and event details:

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/1514

      191 Mechanic Street (Route 140)
      Bellingham, MA 02019