HUGE board game moving sale

  • Karen D
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 10:26 AM
      We are moving and will be living out of suitcases for an extended amount of time. I had to weed out my games and just keep a treasured few. Below are the titles I'm selling. Any reasonable offers will be accepted, better deals for more purchased. I know there were a few folks who were going to donate games to the victims in the Boston hospitals. If anyone has any contacts, or could get them there for me please let me know. As my moving date gets closer I need to find good homes for all these.

      I live just east of Worcester and can travel to meet someone. Email me directly kmd607@...

      New England
      Outburst
      Therapy the game
      Rivers, roads, and rails
      Bohnanza
      Zombies 1 and 4
      Showbiz shuffle
      Taboo
      Vegas
      Seance- missing the record
      Fill'er up!
      Myst
      Charades for dummies
      Talk dirty to me
      Balderdash
      Made for trade
      13 dead end drive
      Masterpiece
      Smack a roo
      The newlywed game
      Men are from mars and women are from Venus
      Inner circle
      Solitaire
      Magor
      Battling tops