Gaming and One Fund Boston Raffle Friday in Boston

  • litebulb88
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      This Friday, the game group I'm in, Boston's Social Strategy (and Slightly Silly) Gamers, will be having a game night and raffle at the Prudential Center. The gaming is free; raffle tickets will be $2 each. 100% of the proceeds will go to One Fund Boston, which is going to victims of the Boston Marathon bombings, and I will be matching whatever money we bring in up to $150. The prizes will be games people bring to donate. If you'd like to donate a game to the cause, please let me know! You can either bring it Friday, or if you can't make it but still want to donate it, let me know and we'll try to make arrangements.

      If you would like to come, here are the details:

      When: Friday, May 3; gaming starts at 6:30 PM, goes until 11 PM and the raffle will be sometime during the evening.
      Where: Food Court of the Prudential Center, 800 Boylston St., Boston. We meet in the very back near the Pizzeria Regina. Free parking is pretty much non-existent; there is a parking garage underneath the Pru with discounted rates if you spend money at the Pru. Details are at http://www.prudentialcenter.com/parking/rates.php .

      If you have questions, let me know. Also, you may wish to join our group to see the details of the event and the games being donated so far:

      http://www.meetup.com/Boston-social-strategy-gamers/