Tzolkin: The Mayan Calendar - Tonight at FNC

  • madcapmartini
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      Tonight at 7 - come by Friendly Neighborhodd Comics in Bellingham to play Tzolkin - The Mayan Calendar. If you haven't played this awesome worker placement game yet, here is your chance. Hope to see you tonight!

      For more information about FNC, our shedule of events, or to simply reach out to other gamers who are local to the store, join our guild on BGG. Our game room is availble for meet-ups during any store hours aside from scheduled events.

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/1514

      We are located at:

      191 Mechanic St.
      Bellingham, MA
      02019

      www.friendlycomics.com

      Feel free to email me with any questions.

      -Mat Thomsen (madcapmartini)