Spring Board Game Sale

  • Logan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 4:52 PM
      Hi Unity,

      I'm selling a variety of games in a spring cleaning sale (plus some
      computer items) ranging from casual family such as Cranium to more serious
      (Risk, Lord of the Rings, Doom). Looking to transact (or trade) locally.

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoQchEIHULFJdG1PTEkwbE9XQVNoaGlqb2dldjE4a3c&usp=sharing

      Please reply off list if you are interested.

      Cheers,
      Logan