Silver Kingdom Ren Faire Jun 15-16

  • Harald Henning
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013
      Hi All!

      The 2013 SKRF is coming up June 15-16, and we have a full schedule of great entertainment planned.

      For the first time, we will have jousting to complement our usual excellent selection of music, food, and fun!

      And as always, we raise the call for brave souls to enter the boffer tournaments: sword, florentine, 2-handed, and sword and shield. Each tournament will have 2 grades of competition - knight (age 13+) and squire (age 12-).

      Check out the web site at http://www.silverkingdomfestival.com for details.

      Thanks
      Harald Henning
      Ye Olde Commons