Cool looking game on Kickstarter

  • Muttstain
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2013
      Not sure what the protocol is on posting Kickstarter things.

      I have no affiliation with this game at all, but it looks pretty cool and the designer is having trouble getting exposure. It looks like without help it will not fund, which would be a shame.

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1524748395/dungeon-zone

      -Matt

    • Jonathan Venezian
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013
        I will also send a shout out about this project, now roaring through it's final 24 hours:

        http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1700755582/myth-0

      • Muttstain
        Message 3 of 3 , May 17 11:55 AM
          http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/293287047/dungeon-dice-relaunch-collect-dice-and-bash-monste/?ref=kicktraq

          It got up to #3 on the BGG Hotness.

          I have no affiliation with this game, just hoping they hit more stretch goals so we get more stuff...