  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2013
      Hi Everybody...

      Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
      Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square T
      stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends around
      11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and friends),
      but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

      Felix