Re: [Unity_Games] Game Stores in/near Framingham, MA

  • skepticscott
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2013
      > I'm moving to Framingham and trying to get a feel for where the
      > nearest game stores are. From the look of it on the Wizards website
      > (since I enjoy drafting), the nearest is CCG Armory in Needham. Are
      > there any closer game stores?

      There's the Spare Time Shop in Marlborough but I'm not sure if they still stock games. Further away is Three Trolls in Chelmsford.

      Scott

      `-- c8 ]
    • Ronald J Kimball
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2013
        On Tue, Apr 02, 2013 at 05:47:38PM -0000, gilby123 wrote:
        > Hi all!
        >
        > I'm moving to Framingham and trying to get a feel for where the nearest game stores are. From the look of it on the Wizards website (since I enjoy drafting), the nearest is CCG Armory in Needham. Are there any closer game stores?

        Not sure if it's closer, but there's also The Whiz in Westborough.

        http://www.whiznet.com/
      • haywire
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2013
          I second the Whiz because its basically on Rt 9 about 20 minutes away.

          Spare Time has some GW stuff and some cards, but really he has been trying
          to get out of gaming for years now. Great if you are looking for models.

          --

          Ever the insane,

          Haywire

          Causer of Strife
          http://www.gweep.net/~haywire/
          Haywire's Hobbies
          http://www.gweep.net/~haywire/minimodel/pmwiki.php

        • das_ninj4
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2013
            I live down the street from Spare Time and 99% of the inventory there is for model making.

            The Whiz is definitely your best bet to buy games locally.

            das_ninja