Introducin​g Gaming Guild Day at FNC

  • madcapmartini
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2013
      Dear Unity Gamers,

      After the huge success of Table Top Day this past Saturday, we had to ask, "Why do we need Table Top to tell us when to play games? We should do this every month!"

      And so we are!

      Beginning next Saturday, April 13th, Friendly Neighborhood Comics in Bellingham will begin hosting a full day of board gaming on the 2nd Saturday of every month from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Let's keep the fun of TableTop day going at FNC.

      Don't forget, all of our events and store information can be found on our guild page at Board Game Geek:

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/1514

      Joining also gets you a 10 percent discount on all store purchases.

      Hope to see everyone at this event or one of the many others held at Friendly Neighborhood Comics.

      Thanks!

      -Mat Thomsen
    • Charles and Katherine Faella
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013
        Mat
        Would love to come up next Saturday - unfortunately my daughter will be in town.  Maybe I can get away but most likely not!  Maybe next month.  I will miss Plainville next Wednesday as I have another commitment this month.  Gaming withdrawal is painful!
        Charlie