NESFA Open House Gameday on 4/6

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 12:36 PM
      Hello everyone. The next open house gameday at NESFA is on April 6th. Starts at noon, ends no earlier than midnight. 504 Medford St. is the address.
      There are some parking options, including meter parking and a small lot (email me if you plan on driving in for details), and T options are the 80, 89, and 101 bus lines, each stopping within 2 blocks of the club.

      The club has picked up a bevy of new games since December. The DC Deck Building game, Merchant of Venus, Ticket To Ride (Nordic and Africa expansions), Thurn & Taxis, Space Alert, and more.
      There is never a fee to play and you do not have to join. Simply come in and play. We even have video games. See you there.