Reminder: International TableTop Day: Metrowest [3/30/2013]

  • das_ninj4
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2013
      Happy International TableTop Day, everyone!

      Several of us Metrowest groups will be gathering for International TableTop Day in Maynard today from 1PM to 11PM at Legends Comix and Games (94A Main Street, Maynard, MA 01754). We invite you to join us for a great day of open board gaming!

      There is plenty of free parking on the street (meters are not checked on weekends) and in a public lot behind the CVS directly across the street from the shop.

      Legends is within walking distance of many restaurants and the shop itself carries drinks and snacks.

      They also have a small board game library for play in the store that includes: Cleopatra, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Shadows of Camelot, Cosmic Encounter, several flavors of Munchkin, Arkham Horror, and a smattering of some other random games.

      We hope you will join us in celebrating this newly founded gamer holiday. :)

      For Metrowest gamers looking for more opportunities to play, specifically in the Marlborough-Sudbury area, join our BGG guild: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/1548

      For more information about International TableTop Day: http://www.tabletopday.com/index.php/about

      das_ninja