Re: [Unity_Games] New guy to the group

  • Mathew Thomsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013
      Hey Greg,

      Millis is pretty local to Friendly Neighborhood Comics in Bellingham. We
      are just starting to put some groups together for weekly gaming as well as
      demo events. We would love to have you! We have a great game room and it's
      available most days and nights. Join our guild on BGG and check out our
      schedule, store info, and special event listing. If you have any questions,
      or want to meet up for a game, feel free to email me. Hope to see you at
      the store!

      http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1514

      Take care,

      -Mat Thomsen