International TableTop Day: Metrowest [3/30/2013]

  • das_ninj4
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013
      Several of us Metrowest groups will be gathering for International TableTop Day on 3/30 in Maynard. I have seen that a few other TableTop Day events have been posted to the list, but this event is for those that want to game in Metrowest and I wanted to toss this out there for other people that may be interested.

      So, we will be hosting open gaming from 1PM to 11PM at Legends Comix and Games (94A Main Street, Maynard, MA 01754). Their gaming area seats 32 and we have the whole gaming area rented out. We have the capacity to have quite a few games running simultaneously for 10 hours!

      Legends is also located on Main Street in Maynard, which is home to many eateries, so you will easily be able to walk to a place to grab a bite and not need to leave the gaming for long.

      There is plenty of free parking on the street (meters are not checked on weekends) and in a public lot behind the CVS directly across the street from the shop.

      They also have a small board game library for play in the store that includes: Cleopatra, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Shadows of Camelot, Cosmic Encounter, several flavors of Munchkin, Arkham Horror, and a smattering of some other random games.

      Though not required, sending me an RSVP off-list would be much appreciated so that we can monitor level of interest since the goal is to be able to accommodate everyone that wants to play. Hopefully, we will see some of you at Legends on Saturday!

      For Metrowest gamers looking for more opportunities to play, specifically in the Marlborough-Sudbury area, join our BGG guild: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/1548

      For more information about International TableTop Day: http://www.tabletopday.com/index.php/about

      das_ninja