Porter Square Gaming!

  • Felix A Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 24, 2013
      Hi Everybody...

      Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
      Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square
      T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends
      around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and
      friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

      - Felix
    • alex ander
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 25, 2013
        I would like to RSVP.  Can I bring the two games I designed that I am about to release?
        Best,
        Jesse

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 25, 2013
          Sure!

          On Mar 25, 2013 1:08 PM, "alex ander" <alex02144@...> wrote:

          > I would like to RSVP. Can I bring the two games I designed that I am
          about to release?
          > Best,
          > Jesse

        • Felix A Rodriguez