Upcoming Events at FNC in Bellingham

  • madcapmartini
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2013
      Hello Unity Gamers,

      I wanted to spread the word about the upcoming events at Friendly Neighborhood Comics. Dont forget to join our guld on BGG and automatically receive a 10 percent discount on all purchases.

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/1514

      THIS MONDAY!! March 25th 7 p.m.
      Dying to check out the 5-year anniversary reprinted version of Pandemic? Come by FNC for our Pandemic night! We will start at 7 p.m. and pizza will be served.

      Monday, April 8th 7 p.m.
      X-Wing Miniatures Demo!! Promos and prizes will be available. If you have not seen these amazing ships in person, here is your chance. This is a very fun and accessible game. New players welcome! Pizza will be served.

      Hope to see some of you at the store! Until then . . .

      -Mat Thomsen
    • madcapmartini
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11 7:07 AM
        Hello Unity gamers,

        I hope to see you at one of our upcoming events!

        Until then,

        -Mat Thomsen

        This Saturday, April 13th at 10 a.m.
        GAME GUILD DAY!
        Our new monthly game day. Open board games from 10-5.

        Monday, April 15th at 7 p.m.
        Batman: Gotham City Strategy Game

        Saturday, April 27th, Noon-5
        ZPOCALYPSE
        Join us for an in-store demo of the game with the folks from GreenBrier Games. Meet the designers and get some promos!

        Monday, April 29th at 7 p.m.
        Tzolkin: The Mayan Calendar

        Saturday, May 11th
        Monthly Game Guild Day
        Open Board Gaming from 10-5

        Island Fortress
        Meet designer, Bryan Johnson. Noon-3

        Friendly Neighborhood Comics is located at 191 Mechanic St. in Bellingham, MA (exit 17 off I495 from the south, exit 18 from the north).

        For full event details and store info, join our BGG guild:

        http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/view/1514