FRAGS is still meeting every Thursday night in Framingham

  • Muttstain
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      I just realized that the automatic reminders seem to have stopped.

      We meet at my house in Framingham every Thursday night starting at 7:30.

      New gamers are always welcomed.

      We usually have around 12-15 people and 3 games going at a time.

      We play a wide variety of card, board, and party games.

      For more info, feel free to email me.

      -Matt
      muttstain@...