Re: [Unity_Games] Deep Discount Games?

  • Dan Cashmore
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2013
      Hi all,

      I wanted to follow up to report on the end result of my transaction with
      Deep Discount Games. My experience ended up being very similar to Gary's:
      after lots of unanswered emails, I filed a dispute with PayPal, then called
      the DDG phone number. My first call was unanswered so I left a message
      (unreturned), but my second call was answered, and the guy there
      apologized and promised to send the package out that day, and forward the
      UPS tracking info. He did so, and the package arrived today.

      I too am glad to have the order in hand, but it has been an extremely
      frustrating experience with the lack of response, and to have to threaten
      to taking action via PayPal to get them to send an order that was paid for
      6 weeks ago. I would advise against ordering from DDG, at least until
      they've had time to improve their shipping/customer service.

      -Dan