Dominion Night

  • Julie Schwendiman Crockett
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 2:17 AM
      We are not new to gaming, but new to this community, and are seeking other individuals (or families) to play dominion with.

      I can't imagine there aren't others out there currently stuck on dominion :)

      We have a 9-yr-old that frequently beats us, and we are out the point where we understand the mechanics, are familiar with the cards, but need to work on strategy.

      I'm proposing an event on a Fri night or Sat open to all levels of dominion players, young and old. This would be at our home in Belmont.

      If interested, please email me back off-list with contact info, # of people, and preference for Fri/Sat in March 15/16 or 22/23, we will look at those before going into April.

      Thanks!
      Julie Crockett
      Juliejill77@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 1:37 PM
        Simply with regards to improving your strategy, I suggest playing lots of quick games online as well (I love isotropic) and checking out dominionstrategy.com :)

        -gemini6ice