Porter Square Gaming!

  • Felix A Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 24, 2013
      Hi Everybody...

      Once again, this TUESDAY, there's board gaming at my house (335 Highland
      Ave Apt 2, Somerville) - about a 7 minute walk from either Davis Square
      T stop or Porter Square T. The fun starts at 7:00 and typically ends
      around 11:00 or so. Everyone is welcome to come (including newcomers and
      friends), but PLEASE E-mail RSVP so I get an idea on the person count.

      - Felix
    • Felix A Rodriguez

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 25, 2013
          I would like to RSVP.  Can I bring the two games I designed that I am about to release?
          Best,
          Jesse

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 25, 2013
            Sure!

            On Mar 25, 2013 1:08 PM, "alex ander" <alex02144@...> wrote:

            > I would like to RSVP. Can I bring the two games I designed that I am
            about to release?
            > Best,
            > Jesse

          • Felix A Rodriguez