Missing bits and games from UG 19

  • Tery Noseworthy
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 18, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      Most of the lost games from UG 19 have at least had their owners
      identified, but I still have one lonely game and a large pile of missing
      bits that need help to get home. All are listed below. I can mail things to
      you at your expense, or I see all of the following people on a somewhat
      regular basis or will see them by mid-March: Adam Smiles, Craig Massey,
      Dave Bernazzani, Mark Edwards, Eric Schulz, Bob Cranshaw, Bob Sumner, Bob
      Scherer-Hock, Josh Bluestein, Constantine von Hioffman, Walter Hunt and
      Phil Alberg; through these people I can get things to the following game
      groups (and possibly more): Bob Day/Topsfield Area Gamers, Terry Egan's
      group, SOG and GSG.

      GAMES:

      Perfect Pitch Tabletop Soccer (note: I have my suspicions that this may
      have been left behind on purpose; if you left this and don't want it,
      please let me know so I can dispose of it or find it a home)

      GAME BITS

      1. Settlers of Catan 3D - terrain tile. (If you know anyone who brought
      this to UG, please check with them. I would hate for this not to find its
      owner).
      2. Sword and Skull - board and cards, no box
      3. Taktika Rules
      4. Settlers of Catan Almanac
      5. Thunderstone militia card
      6. Wizard Red 3
      7. Pandemic St. Petersburg card
      8. Galaxy Trucker - open space card and three tiles (two 3 cargos and a
      purple piece)
      9. Scotland Yard 103 tile
      10. Airlines Europe $1
      11. Eclipse 2 hectagon
      12. Cutthroat Caverns Boogens piece
      13. Cargo #1 Sugar/Cannons car
      14. Small World 10 coin
      15. Death Angel card (picture of something with a very long tongue
      16. Red D10
      17. Black column, round, approx 1/2" high
      18. Black piece that looks like oil from Power Grid, but they are
      plastic (2)
      19. Battlesdar Galactica piece with a ship and then 3 people on it
      (rectangular), might be from another space game)
      20. Wooden rectangular piece, plain wood (similar to piece from
      TransAmerica, but bigger)
      21. Football-shaped flat pieces that say "connected" (2)
      22. Square yellow tile with a red circle with a ?
      23. 2 small green cubes - maybe from King of Tokyo, Galaxy Trucker or
      Space Alert Special Edition
      24. White/clear cube, possibly from Space Alert Special Edition
      25. Small green cardboard square with waves on it
      26. Cosmic Encounter round piece with a star on it
      27. Red gem
      28. Round piece with the numbers 2 and 4 and a picture with the word
      TROLL
      29. Celtic cross shaped piece that is red and orange
      30. Coin with the head of a god on one side and two figures on other
      31. Token that says CURSE
      32. A token with the head of a man with a head dress (like a modern nun
      would wear) and the number 1, soubdle sided
      33. Two $1 coins that say "1858"

      From previous UGs
      7 Wonders - 4 cards from Round 1 and a coin
      Dominion Silver
      Ticket to Ride white train
      Gray flat disk
      Brown round piece 1/4" thick
      Poker chip with "-1" written on it in Sharpie
      Dominant Species yellow round piece
      Small World 1 coin
      7 Wonders -1 military bit
      20th Century train and bridge piece
      Yellow house
      Purple round disk, maybe from Moongha Invaders
      2 blue pieces that connect (remind me of Lite Brite pieces)

      Contact me off list at nosegamerATgmail.com if any of these are yours or
      you know who they belong to.

      Thanks.

      Tery
      --
      "It was a dark and stormy nightmare." -Neil Gaiman

    • hotc3
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 18, 2013
        > 21. Football-shaped flat pieces that say "connected" (2)

        Those go with Rails of New England, and there are extras in the counter set.

        > 27. Red gem

        If irregularly shaped, that could be an honor counter from Ascension.

        Walter.

        --
        Walter H. Hunt
        Grand Historian, Grand Lodge of Massachusetts
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2013
          I'll be in touch privately to make arrangements.

          Thanks,

          Tery

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 19, 2013
            Thanks Walter - if anyone is missing those pieces for Rails of New England,
            please let me know.

            The gem is the right shape for Ascension, but the wrong red - it's leaning
            more towards pink than ruby.

            Tery

            --
            "It was a dark and stormy nightmare." -Neil Gaiman

          • Seth Davis
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 20, 2013
              > 28. Round piece with the numbers 2 and 4 and a picture with the word
              TROLL

              Something like this? http://boardgamegeek.com/image/228300/dungeon-twister
            • Tery Noseworthy
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 20, 2013