Selling 11 games at good discount!

  • Robert Schultz
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
      I need to make room on my board game shelf for some new games.

      So I am selling a bunch of games at a good discount. All prices are at
      least $10 cheaper than the cheapest BGG Marketplace listing.

      All games are in great condition with no missing pieces or other issues
      unless otherwise noted. From a smoke-free home.

      Special BUY IT ALL price: $90
      Get 11 games! Individually the total is $130, so save $40 by buying them
      all!

      I'll take the first "Buy it All" buyer that comes along.

      If no buy it all offer, after a day or two I'll sell them individually.

      Please e-mail me at: robert@...

      I am located in Cambridge. You can either come pick them up at my place or
      we can meet somewhere else :)

      Here are the games:

      Dragon Valley - $25
      Only played once. I kickstarted this copy myself.
      http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/87200/dragon-valley

      The Road to Canterbury - $20
      Only played once. I kickstarted this copy myself.
      http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/96792/the-road-to-canterbury

      Agricola: World Championship Deck 2011 - $20
      Brand new, never opened, still in shrinkwrap. English edition.
      Acidentally bought two of these, don't need this second one.
      Out of print! Z-Man does not plan to re-print this. Out of stock on Z-Man,
      Amazon, FunAgain, etc.
      Goes for $30 to $50 on eBay and only BGG Marketplace is a German version
      for $28
      http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/103183/agricola-world-championship-deck-2011

      Kingdom of Solomon - $15
      Brand new, never played. No outer shrinkwrap, but components inside remain
      un-opened and un-punched.
      Comes with the Promo card Levite Camp.
      http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/87821/kingdom-of-solomon

      Miskatonic School for Girls - $10
      Only played once. I kickstarted this copy myself, thus it is the special
      "Kickstarter Special Edition Box"
      http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/109932/miskatonic-school-for-girls

      Shogun: Tenno's Court - $10
      Brand new, never opened, still sealed. Box is signed on front by designer
      Dirk Henn (Outer shrinkwrap was torn here so designer could sign)
      NOTE: This is an EXPANSION to Shogun and requires Shogun to play.
      http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/74823/shogun-tennos-court

      Startup Fever - $10
      Never played. I kickstarted this copy myself.
      The box has no outer shrinkwrap, but all components inside remain
      un-opened/un-punched.
      There is a slight smush of the top right corner of the box.
      http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/95128/startup-fever

      The Pirates (aka Buccaneer) 2006 English Edition - $7
      Only played once.
      http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/22287/buccaneer

      Terra Prime - $5
      Never played. Got for free from going to BGGCon. Box has been opened, but
      components inside were never opened/punched.
      NOTE: Terra Prime suffered from numerous production issues and this copy is
      one of the affected.
      Despite never being opened, several components have visible dirt marks,
      staples of manual are rusty and other issues.
      http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/22485/terra-prime

      1955: The War of Espionage - $4
      Played 3 times. Cheapest version on BGGMarketplace is $8
      http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/83068/1955-the-war-of-espionage

      Raiding Parties - $4
      Never played. I kickstarted myself.
      http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/99286/raiding-parties

    • Eric Barry
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
        I would love the copy of Road to Canterbury.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
          Hello Everyone

          I have sold all the games and so they are no longer available.

          Thanks all!