Re: Newbie looking for a group near Worcester, MA

  • brosiuse
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
      Nida,

      The WPI SFS is having a Gaming Weekend March 15-17 (Friday night,
      all day Saturday, and Sunday until they close.) It might be
      worth going on Saturday to meet people and see if you can learn
      about groups that meet at times that work better for you.

      Eric
    • kidcrash89
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
        Hi Nida,

        My friends and I just started a weekly gaming group. We meet on Sundays. We switch off who hosts the event (two of us live in Wilmington and I live in Worcester). I've been trying to convince some of my Worcester friends to come out too. You're more than welcome to join us (this week will be at my place). Also, if you're interested in two player games then I'd love to have someone close by for that.

        My email is kidcrash89@... or you can get in touch with me by phone/text at 9786048603

        Josh