Newbie looking for a group near Worcester, MA

  • nida_intarapanich
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      My name is Nida, and I'm a veterinary student out here in central MA. I'm looking to find a group for strategy/board games. I looked into the WPI science fiction society, but their events seem to be mostly late weekday nights, which doesn't really work for me. I just found out about Monday gaming at The Whiz Store in Westborough, so I plan to check that out, but any other suggestions would be great! (Or if you live nearby and are interested in gaming, let me know too.)

      Cheers,
      Nida
    • brosiuse
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
        Nida,

        The WPI SFS is having a Gaming Weekend March 15-17 (Friday night,
        all day Saturday, and Sunday until they close.) It might be
        worth going on Saturday to meet people and see if you can learn
        about groups that meet at times that work better for you.

        Eric
      • kidcrash89
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
          Hi Nida,

          My friends and I just started a weekly gaming group. We meet on Sundays. We switch off who hosts the event (two of us live in Wilmington and I live in Worcester). I've been trying to convince some of my Worcester friends to come out too. You're more than welcome to join us (this week will be at my place). Also, if you're interested in two player games then I'd love to have someone close by for that.

          My email is kidcrash89@... or you can get in touch with me by phone/text at 9786048603

          Josh