Re: [Unity_Games] Hi Everyone! A short intro.

  • William Dickens
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
      Check out JP Comics and Games. They have a regular Thursday night game
      night with a dedicated following. The shop also supports the jpgamers group
      at Yahoo. Talk to any of the owners about getting on the list that is used
      to coordinate pick-up gaming typically on weekends and holidays. -- Bill
      Dickens