Re: [Unity_Games] Hi Everyone! A short intro.

  • Jae Woen Kim
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
      You should do JP comics on Thursday nights. They have a weekly board game
      night.

      Jae
      On Feb 13, 2013 8:44 PM, "runningeric222" <runningeric@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hello-
      > I just recently picked up playing board games again and am looking for
      > people to play with. I'm in my 30s, married with two small kids. I started
      > up again because I was getting sick of looking at screens. Screens for
      > work, screens for reading, screens for games. Board games have been a
      > refreshing change of pace.
      >
      > I'm looking for people in the Boston area to play with (I'm down around
      > Jamaica Plain), mostly on weekends. I'm up for trying any game at least
      > once. Lately I've been playing a lot of Arkham Horror and Pandemic with my
      > wife.
      >
      > Hope to meet some of you soon!
      > Eric

    • William Dickens
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
        Check out JP Comics and Games. They have a regular Thursday night game
        night with a dedicated following. The shop also supports the jpgamers group
        at Yahoo. Talk to any of the owners about getting on the list that is used
        to coordinate pick-up gaming typically on weekends and holidays. -- Bill
        Dickens