Hi Everyone! A short intro.

  • runningeric222
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
      Hello-
      I just recently picked up playing board games again and am looking for people to play with. I'm in my 30s, married with two small kids. I started up again because I was getting sick of looking at screens. Screens for work, screens for reading, screens for games. Board games have been a refreshing change of pace.

      I'm looking for people in the Boston area to play with (I'm down around Jamaica Plain), mostly on weekends. I'm up for trying any game at least once. Lately I've been playing a lot of Arkham Horror and Pandemic with my wife.

      Hope to meet some of you soon!
      Eric
    • Jae Woen Kim
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2013
        You should do JP comics on Thursday nights. They have a weekly board game
        night.

        Jae
        On Feb 13, 2013 8:44 PM, "runningeric222" <runningeric@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hello-
        > I just recently picked up playing board games again and am looking for
        > people to play with. I'm in my 30s, married with two small kids. I started
        > up again because I was getting sick of looking at screens. Screens for
        > work, screens for reading, screens for games. Board games have been a
        > refreshing change of pace.
        >
        > I'm looking for people in the Boston area to play with (I'm down around
        > Jamaica Plain), mostly on weekends. I'm up for trying any game at least
        > once. Lately I've been playing a lot of Arkham Horror and Pandemic with my
        > wife.
        >
        > Hope to meet some of you soon!
        > Eric

      • William Dickens
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
          Check out JP Comics and Games. They have a regular Thursday night game
          night with a dedicated following. The shop also supports the jpgamers group
          at Yahoo. Talk to any of the owners about getting on the list that is used
          to coordinate pick-up gaming typically on weekends and holidays. -- Bill
          Dickens