Re: [Unity_Games] Missing King of Tokyo Die at UG

  • Tery Noseworthy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2013
      Hi Matt,

      I have your King of Tokyo die, along with dozens of other bits. I am also
      concerned about the lack of attention paid to picking up bits and checking
      the area around the table after the game is over.

      Every year Zac Edwards and I look under each and every table and pick up
      lots of bits, but this year was a new high as far as number.

      I have all of the lost bits (including the 3d Settlers bit), so if you're
      missing something please get in touch with me. There are several I cannot
      identify, so please be descriptive.

      Matt, I can mail you the die and you can reimburse me via Paypal, or I can
      try to get it to you - if you let me know gamers you see on a regular
      basis, I can see if I can get it to one of them somehow.

      Tery

      On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 8:20 PM, Todd Redden <tmredden@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > It's not hard to lose a bit on the floor when playing a game, but those
      > dice are HUGE! I've come home missing bits in the past and discovered
      > someone put it in the lost&found and I've always got my missing bits
      > back (I've even left whole games behind, and have always been able to
      > recover them.) I would check with one of the guys. An extra die that big
      > should have turned up somewhere.
      >
      > - Todd
      >

      > On 2/8/2013 7:58 PM, Muttstain wrote:
      > >
      > > I am really annoyed at the lack of care people take with other
      > > people's games at UG.
      > >
      > > I am playing K o T now for the first time since UG and there is a die
      > > missing. This is not the first time I have come away with missing pieces.
      > >
      > > While I was at the registration table, someone game by with a hex from
      > > the Settlers anniversary edition which was on the floor.
      > >
      > > I will be thinking long and hard about bringing games again next year :(
      > >
      > > -Matt

      "It was a dark and stormy nightmare." -Neil Gaiman