Final Update FRAMINGCON Parking

  • muttstain2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2013
      Apparently only arterial roads are subject to the parking ban. So there's
      an advantage to living on a crappy side street.

      Just park on the ODD side (my side).

      Apparently driving will be OK after 4:00 so we should be good to go.

      Depending on how many people make it, I MAY do a bonus day next Saturday if
      there is interest...