Re: [Unity_Games] Missing King of Tokyo Die at UG

  • Todd Redden
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013
      It's not hard to lose a bit on the floor when playing a game, but those
      dice are HUGE! I've come home missing bits in the past and discovered
      someone put it in the lost&found and I've always got my missing bits
      back (I've even left whole games behind, and have always been able to
      recover them.) I would check with one of the guys. An extra die that big
      should have turned up somewhere.

      - Todd

      On 2/8/2013 7:58 PM, Muttstain wrote:

      > I am really annoyed at the lack of care people take with other
      > people's games at UG.
      >
      > I am playing K o T now for the first time since UG and there is a die
      > missing. This is not the first time I have come away with missing pieces.
      >
      > While I was at the registration table, someone game by with a hex from
      > the Settlers anniversary edition which was on the floor.
      >
      > I will be thinking long and hard about bringing games again next year :(
      >
      > -Matt

    • Tery Noseworthy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2013
        Hi Matt,

        I have your King of Tokyo die, along with dozens of other bits. I am also
        concerned about the lack of attention paid to picking up bits and checking
        the area around the table after the game is over.

        Every year Zac Edwards and I look under each and every table and pick up
        lots of bits, but this year was a new high as far as number.

        I have all of the lost bits (including the 3d Settlers bit), so if you're
        missing something please get in touch with me. There are several I cannot
        identify, so please be descriptive.

        Matt, I can mail you the die and you can reimburse me via Paypal, or I can
        try to get it to you - if you let me know gamers you see on a regular
        basis, I can see if I can get it to one of them somehow.

        Tery

        On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 8:20 PM, Todd Redden <tmredden@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > It's not hard to lose a bit on the floor when playing a game, but those
        > dice are HUGE! I've come home missing bits in the past and discovered
        > someone put it in the lost&found and I've always got my missing bits
        > back (I've even left whole games behind, and have always been able to
        > recover them.) I would check with one of the guys. An extra die that big
        > should have turned up somewhere.
        >
        > - Todd
        >

        > On 2/8/2013 7:58 PM, Muttstain wrote:
        > >
        > > I am really annoyed at the lack of care people take with other
        > > people's games at UG.
        > >
        > > I am playing K o T now for the first time since UG and there is a die
        > > missing. This is not the first time I have come away with missing pieces.
        > >
        > > While I was at the registration table, someone game by with a hex from
        > > the Settlers anniversary edition which was on the floor.
        > >
        > > I will be thinking long and hard about bringing games again next year :(
        > >
        > > -Matt

        "It was a dark and stormy nightmare." -Neil Gaiman