Re: [Unity_Games] TotalCon 27

  • Charles Beauvais
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2013
      Also, I'll be running 6 events of my latest design, ChromaCubes. This
      includes 3 tournaments at which you can win a copy of the game.
      You can see a "Learn to play" photo journal here:
      http://flyingsheep.com/ChromaCubes/HowToPlayGifts

      I'll be at TotalCon Friday - Sunday. Stop by and say hello (:
      .chip