Framingcon is STILL ON despite the weather

  • muttstain2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      My work has been canceled for Friday. Anyone who wants to stay over is
      welcome to come early Friday to beat the storm. I can fit 2 or 3 cars in the
      driveway along with mine.

      I've already bought all the food, and there's tons of games waiting to be
      played. I expect Jerry here tonight from NJ so if even a few people come
      tomorrow night we can play.

      Hopefully things will clear early enough Saturday that we can still have a
      reasonable showing...

      -Matt