Framingcon this weekend Feb 8th - 10th- Team Hull Breach returns

  • muttstain2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
      Framingcon is fast approaching. It may snow a bit on Friday night, but
      we'll still be here.

      In addition to all of the regular goings on, I have just gotten the word
      that just in time for the new kickstarter launch of the Corporate Wars
      expansion, Team Hull Breach will be back to demo more new and exciting decks.

      To check out the game, go here

      _http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hullbreach/hull-breach-corporate-wars?r
      ef=live_
      (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hullbreach/hull-breach-corporate-wars?ref=live)

      Or, feel free to come by Saturday to check it out in person.

      I've also recently gotten in a bunch of new games, and I have been asked by
      Richard to have people play test a dominoes trick taking game, as he will
      be unable to attend.

      Along with the birthdays we will be celebrating on Saturday, there will be
      bonus cake on Friday (you probably know who you are), as a number of FRAGS
      regulars will be at Medieval Manor Thursday, and unable to celebrate here
      that night.

      Because of the snow, Framingham will likely be enforcing the parking
      regulations, so please park on the ODD side of the street (my side).

      While BUZZ and ROCK BAND will still be happening in the theater, I have
      promised to set some time aside for a few movies as well.

      Unless something major happens in the next couple of days, there will be no
      more updates. I hope to see many of you this weekend. As always this event
      is open to all members of UNITY GAMES. MENSA, MEETUP, and others, and
      there is plenty of room for people to stay over for the weekend.

      -Matt