Re: Catan in Sudbury, MA

  • felinus2011
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 2, 2013
      das_ninja:

      Good question. There is no protocol, and I am glad you asked - I overlooked an important aspect of planning this :)

      If you (and anyone else) want to stop by a bit earlier, we can order delivered pizza (or something else). Feel free to email your food preferences if you will stop by earlier and I will time the delivery order to arrive at around 6:40pm. That way, if others were already planning to eat before the event, they will not have to wait for us to eat to start gaming shortly after 7pm.

      For future events, we can probably figure out other details, such as different times / days / locations / food / etc.

      Either way, I will be providing light snacks (as in chips / popcorn / candy) and drinks through the event, but feel free to bring anything you want to share.

      Talk to you soon.