Lords of Waterdeep Demo night at FNC in Bellingham, MA

  • madcapmartini
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hello Unity Members,

      I will be running a Lords of Waterdeep demo night in Bellingham at Friendly Neighborhood Comics this coming Mon., Feb. 4 at 7 p.m. A 20% discount will be offered on the game that night. This will be a teaching event geared toward new players, or players who want to give one of the top games of 2012 a try in the newly finished and spacious gameroom.

      191 Mechanic St (Rte 140)
      Bellingham, Massachusetts 02019
      Phone (508) 966-2275
      Email: ernie@...
      Website: www.friendlycomics.com

      Friendly Neighborhood Comics is dedicated to providing the best in comics, graphic novels, manga, genre novels, Magic, games, action figures, t-shirts, and cool stuff!

      We seek to promote literacy by promoting comics and graphic novels.

      We seek to be a vital member of the community, supporting education and civic programs.

      We seek to be the coolest place in town! Come in relax, talk comics, play a game.
    • Mathew Thomsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2013
        Hope to meet some of you tonight. Come by for pizza at 6:30. Games start at
        7.