Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Founds games at UG

  • Tery Noseworthy
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hi Bob,

      There's no identifying info in the game, but there's also no one else
      trying to claim it, so I suspect it is yours. Most of the lost games seem
      to be lost auction items.

      You can pay me to mail it to you. I can maybe go to mail it tomorrow, or I
      can send the husband out early next week; just let me know your address and
      once we mail it I will let you know how much.

      I can also easily get games to Adam Smiles, Mark Edwards, Dave Bernazzani,
      Bob Cranshaw, Eric Schulz, Bob Sumner, Craig Massey and Bob Scherer Hock;
      through them I can also get games to Terry Egan and Phil Alberg, if any of
      that would help.

      Tery

    • Gemini6Ice
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2013
        I suggest to everyone that you bring a few extra business cards / address labels and slip them into won auction items immediately upon claiming them.

        -gem